Hurry over to the Givenchy Fragrances & Beauty facebook page, look for the free sample post then click the 'Sign Up' button and fill out the form to claim your free Calming Chews for Dogs sample. While supplies last.

Continue to FREE Le Rouge Mat Deluxe Mini Lipstick.

Check Out These Related Samples

FREE Le Rouge Mat Deluxe Mini Lipstick

FREE Le Rouge Mat Deluxe Mini Lipstick

Jul 18, 2018 @ 10:09AM CDT | 10 Comments

ACT FAST! Givenchy Fragrances & Beauty is offering a FREE Le Rouge Mat Deluxe Mini Lipstick over on their facebook page but quantities are very limited. To get yours, click here for PC then look for the free sample post (see screenshot below) then click the 'Sign Up' button and fill out the form to claim your free sample. If you're on a mobile device, you can try this mobile link and switch to Desktop mode but if it doesn't show any posts, you'll have to use a computer to get this one. Thank you John and Jenifer!

Additional Info

⚠️If you have any issues with the form not submitting, switch the country to Canada and click submit (it won't go through) then change it back to United States and you should be good to go.

Below is the post you'll need to locate on the Givenchy Fragrances & Beauty facebook page for the free sample. It was the 1st post down on their fb wall for us but it might be further down the page for you so keep scrolling until you find it. Offer is open to US, UK & Ireland Only.

Screenshot of FREE Sample Offer

Screenshot of FREE Sample Offer

About Le Rouge Mat

Dress your lips in velvet with Le Rouge Mat, part of Le Rouge family: the ultra-mat lipstick for intense, long-lasting colour. Pure pigments result in an uncompromising finish with high coverage, precise definition and a non-drying, comfortable feel. The look is edgy yet sophisticated.

Posted by MrsVonBeau ~ See more Samples

• JENJEN
    Oct 19, 2018 @ 6:24AM CDT

Has anyone received this sample yet? I had successfully signed up for it in July. Was really looking forward to receive it, its been 12 weeks now. So bummed I might never receive it.

• WhitneyWhitney
      Jul 18, 2018 @ 12:00PM CDT

I found it on the ads page in Mobile. Click on info and ads under the cover pic. You have to change the country to the UK and then it's the first post.

• T FlemingT Fleming
        Jul 18, 2018 @ 10:47AM CDT

Thank you!

• Layla MooreLayla Moore
          Jul 18, 2018 @ 10:38AM CDT

I’m very sorry, I figured it out! NOT MOBILE FRIENDLY! And you did in fact state that! I will be more careful instead of rushing next time.

• JoyceJoyce
            Jul 18, 2018 @ 10:38AM CDT

I just ordered! 11:37 est. THANK YOU VONBEAU!!!!! THANK U GIVENCHY!! :)N

• SarahSarah
              Jul 18, 2018 @ 10:35AM CDT

It's their. It's first post.

• SarahSarah
                Jul 18, 2018 @ 10:34AM CDT

I actually just got it. It was first post.

• Layla mooreLayla moore
                  Jul 18, 2018 @ 10:31AM CDT

This is not available from Givenchy, their last post on their FB page was October of 2017. I scrolled all the way down till I couldn’t anymore, it just wasn’t there. I started looking the second I got the alert.

• SarahSarah
                    Jul 18, 2018 @ 10:29AM CDT

Same here, it's no where on my page..

• Beth LutzBeth Lutz
                      Jul 18, 2018 @ 10:25AM CDT

Cant see this anywhere... no matter what I do I just cant see it. I have used all links and have been all over Facebook . Oh well thanks sweetie