RUNN! The first 250 to complete the brief beauty survey will score a Free Colorsplurge Patent Lips!!

Continue to Free Colorsplurge Patent Lips.

Free Colorsplurge Patent Lips

Free Colorsplurge Patent Lips

May 11, 2018 @ 10:04AM CDT | 11 Comments

ACT FAST!! Get a [link=https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6DT87XJ]Free Colorsplurge Patent Lips[/link] if you're one of the first 250 to take the brief survey and qualify. Click this link and if you qualify and complete the skincare survey you'll be asked to provide your name and address at the end to receive 1 of the 14 shades of Colorsplurge at NO COST! Thank you Sally!

VonBeau.com does not send out any free stuff. The following screenshot is of the current offer on the company's website at the time of this posting. Requests are not guaranteed. It's at the sole discretion of the company offering the freebie/sample to fulfill any and all requests.

Screenshot of FREE Sample Offer
Screenshot of FREE Sample Offer

About Colorsplurge Patent Lips

Luxe creamy color with a shiny patent finish makes this gloss the ultimate splurge for lips. Highly pigmented and ultra-shiny, this weightless color smoothly glides onto lips without drying or feeling sticky. Moisturizers and conditioners treat lips with nourishing actives to soften and soothe and vitamins A, C & E provide anti-oxidant protection. Soft fruity fragrance. Paraben-free. Dermatologist approved.

Victoria HoleVictoria Hole
Jun 3, 2018 @ 11:36AM CDT

Yes please

XeniaXenia
May 15, 2018 @ 10:58PM CDT

The survey is still active. It is for ladies of color. And you have to be familiar with the make up lines for black women. Hope this helps someone else!

VungVung
May 15, 2018 @ 3:08PM CDT

Thankyou

KNormanKNorman
May 12, 2018 @ 11:55AM CDT

I didn't get one either

AuthorDalishaAuthorDalisha
May 12, 2018 @ 3:50AM CDT

In order to get the free lip gloss you have to check African American. It's from a African American makeup line.

May 11, 2018 @ 4:01PM CDT

Survey is still available but I am taking that I was not who they were looking for in the target group because it did not reward me or ask for mailing address. Thank you

DanaDana
May 11, 2018 @ 10:24AM CDT

Thanks VONBEAU! It asked for my address so I think I got it. YAY!

linlin
May 11, 2018 @ 10:21AM CDT

I took the survey and did not ask for name or email address I guess they are all out of samples?

NelleNelle
May 11, 2018 @ 10:18AM CDT

Got the offer for free lip gloss!

Linei'Linei'
May 11, 2018 @ 10:14AM CDT

Seems after taking the survey, it doesn't take me to a page or link offering the sample of Colorsplurge Patent Lips...? Please feel to share if you are experiencing similar issues or have had success in signing up to receive the Colorsplurge Patent Lips sample.

RLHesterRLHester
May 11, 2018 @ 10:13AM CDT

I also took survey, but didn't receive the offer. Out of samples possibly?

WMARIEWMARIE
May 11, 2018 @ 10:11AM CDT

Took Survey. No info was requested. Guessing didn't provide the right answers🤔 Another survey came up.