Get a FREE $10.00 gift card from Xoby Organics just for registering on their site. Shipping is FREE so you ay be able to get a free order! Ends 3/11/18 12:00 AM EST.

Continue to FREE $10 Xoby Organics eGift Card.

FREE $10 Xoby Organics eGift Card

FREE $10 Xoby Organics eGift Card

Mar 9, 2018 @ 7:52AM CST | 8 Comments

For a very limited time, you can get a FREE $10 Xoby Organics eGift Card just for registering as a NEW customer. Click this link then sign up before 12:00 AM EST on 3/11/18 to receive your free gift card via email within 24 hours. No minimum purchase is required to redeem the gift card and shipping is FREE so you may be able to snag a freebie. Tax may apply. Thank you Sammi!

About Xoby Organics

Xoby Organics empowers customers by providing a reliable and consistent source of organic products. We are revolutionizing the shopping experience by offering organic products difficult to find, providing guidance and education to those interested and supporting those who have already transitioned to an organic lifestyle.

Elizabeth SiggiaElizabeth Siggia
Mar 16, 2018 @ 12:41PM CDT

What awesome customer service they are going to refund his chips with ones that are of similar value and they also gave him a $20 gift card for the inconvenience

Elizabeth SiggiaElizabeth Siggia
Mar 16, 2018 @ 12:27PM CDT

My dad contacted them hopefully they will get in touch with him and give him a refund or something like that

Elizabeth SiggiaElizabeth Siggia
Mar 15, 2018 @ 7:20PM CDT

My order got cancelled but my dad got his items and he got some Late July Chia and Quinoa tortilla chips that expired on November 11th 2017. What a joke. Make sure to check expiration dates so that your products that your eating is not expired.

Mar 15, 2018 @ 7:59PM CDT

Oh yuck! Thanks for the heads up. Just checked both my items and they have 2019 expiation dates. I hope your dad gets in touch with them so they can make that right.

hellohello
Mar 10, 2018 @ 10:37AM CST

I signed up and received my $10 off code in about 5 minutes. I ordered a package of brownie bites,a chia fruit pouch, and chocolate covered cookies.

Mar 10, 2018 @ 11:01AM CST

I receive my code pretty quick too. Placed an order for dried strawberries and diced tomatoes and it's already shipped. :)

Elizabeth SiggiaElizabeth Siggia
Mar 9, 2018 @ 4:21PM CST

When will people begin to get their e gift card?

Mar 10, 2018 @ 9:15AM CST

Their site said you should get it within 24 hours. If you don't receive it by that time, I would send an email to adam.renico@xobyorganics.com and see if there may be a delay.