For a very limited time, you can get a FREE Concrete Fragrance Sample mailed to you from COMME des GARCONS parfums.

FREE Concrete Fragrance Sample

FREE Concrete Fragrance Sample

Nov 8, 2017 @ 10:24AM CST | 6 Comments

COMME des GARCONS parfums is offering up a FREE Concrete Fragrance Sample while supplies last. This one does take a little bit of work to get and the experience only worked for us on a mobile device but some may be able to get it on a computer. Click this link then "Try the Concrete Experience" and tap on the letters to create some music. Let the video play then once you get to the end, you'll see the "Get a Sample" link at the bottom. On the request form page, start typing your address and it should pop up with addresses for you to choose the correct one from. If you have problems with your address, try enter the street name first. Please note this may not work for everyone. Leave a comment below and let us know if it works for you.

Posted by MrsVonBeau ~ See more Samples

Check Out These Related Samples

Nov 10, 2017 @ 7:00AM CST

Thank you but I guess it does not work for everyone. I could not get it to load on the computer and on my phone it just jumps up rotate screen and has huge letters that says warning and nothing never happen. I will not take a chance on this one?

heather padillaheather padilla
Nov 10, 2017 @ 12:13AM CST

nothing showed up when I entered my address,wouldn't let me go any further.;(

zeezee
Nov 9, 2017 @ 1:36PM CST

wouldnt work for me either i had to use my work address

Addie LongAddie Long
Nov 8, 2017 @ 2:36PM CST

It pulls my address up, I click it in, then scroll down and hit submit, but it won't submit 😩

Robn11Robn11
Nov 8, 2017 @ 1:17PM CST

I was about to give up and click back on it and it gave it to me! Thanks

Shivar22Shivar22
Nov 8, 2017 @ 12:50PM CST

It's giving me a hard time in the address section, nothing is loading for me to choose my address. :/

Michelle SmithMichelle Smith