If you have an eligible VIZIO SmartCast TV, you can get a FREE SmartCast TV Remote mailed to you at no cost whatsoever!

FREE SmartCast TV Remote

FREE SmartCast TV Remote

Sep 8, 2017 @ 11:59AM CDT | 12 Comments

Vizio has updated their SmartCast interface and the remote that came with the 2016 versions no longer work with that function so they are offering a FREE SmartCast TV Remote to customer that own eligible E, M and P-Series VIZIO SmartCast TVs. Click this link then type in the serial number from your VIZIO tv and if you're eligible they will send you a free updated SmartCast remote at no cost!

About SmartCast

VIZIO is always looking for ways to enhance your viewing experience and bring you additional options to access your entertainment. They are excited to announce the new SmartCast TV platform on select models. SmartCast TV brings the SmartCast MobileTM experience to the big screen by making apps accessible directly from your display. Enjoy your favorite apps like Amazon, Crackle, Hulu, iHeartRadio, Netflix, Pluto TV, Vudu and XUMO.

In order to get the most out of this new experience, VIZIO recommends the XRT136 remote control. With this remote, you can easily browse content before launching TV shows, movies and more, directly from your display with the touch of a button. The great news is for a limited time, customers whose models are eligible for SmartCast TV can receive the new VIZIO SmartCast remote either free or for a nominal fee (some conditions apply*).

* Terms and Conditions: Offer available for a limited time and while supplies last. Offer is valid for customers who own eligible models of VIZIO SmartCast Home Theater Displays and who sign up for VIZIO’s marketing communications and register their eligible product.

• Robert HamiltonRobert Hamilton
    Mar 4, 2019 @ 1:37AM CST

i came for my remot that my tv tells me to come and get and the letter up top says its no longer available, i want the remote so i can use my tv as intended at the purchase time, Vizio 55" smart tv

• DavidDavid
      Jan 3, 2019 @ 6:35PM CST

I need a free new remote. Code AU5M.

• Harry AtwellHarry Atwell
        Dec 31, 2018 @ 9:35AM CST

Just seen the update about the remote need one sent to 106 lupine ln Carneys point nj 08069 I have a vizio 65 inch tv with the remote thst came with it thats much no good for anything just seen the update dec 30 2018 bought the tv last year. Would you please send me a updated remote so i can enjoy my tv as i thought i would when i bought it. Thanks Harry Atwell

• RitaRita
          Dec 22, 2018 @ 2:33PM CST

Because I have always had some sort of cable TV I have never used any of the apps on my Vizio TV and since getting rid of the cable TV comes to find out that my remote don't control all of the functions on the TV and I think this offer shouldn't have an expiration anyone who own these televisions should be able to get a replacement the TV shouldn't have been sold with a nonfunctioning remote to start with

• Bob LauthersBob Lauthers
            Dec 10, 2018 @ 5:36PM CST

Is the Vizio SmartCast remote upgrade still available? I would like some information please.

• Sandra LynchSandra Lynch
              Nov 27, 2018 @ 8:24PM CST

When will I receive my remote? I ordered it over a month ago and still have not received it. Please let me know.

• Steve StephensSteve Stephens
                Nov 11, 2018 @ 11:11PM CST

I tried to order my free remote for my TV when I clicked on the link it ask me for my log in information. I have never set up a log in with Vizio what can I do to get my free remote for my E55u D2 Tv. Please let me know ASAP what I need to do next.

Thanks

Steve

• JeanieceJeaniece
                  Aug 23, 2018 @ 10:40PM CDT

I have a smartcast tv but never receive the remote that goes with it.

• LarryLarry
                    Jan 7, 2018 @ 12:32PM CST

We order ours months ago and she said it was on back order.

• ShawnShawn
                      Dec 31, 2017 @ 7:48PM CST

I ordered it 2-3 months ago still no remote

• Rick jenkinsRick jenkins
                        Nov 23, 2017 @ 11:32AM CST

Yes I can get to smartcast but this remote will not let me navigate to anything.

• Tarara BoomdeaTarara Boomdea
                          Sep 9, 2017 @ 5:40PM CDT

Anyone receive theirs yet. I ordered it 1 - 2 weeks ago. Can't set up Fire TV without it.