Register for the Nature's Bounty Rewards Program and enter codes to earn points that can be redeemed for high value Nature Made coupons, free full-size products and more.

Continue to FREE Nature's Bounty Products & More.

FREE Nature's Bounty Products & More

FREE Nature's Bounty Products & More

May 1, 2017 @ 11:34AM CDT | 10 Comments

You can score FREE Nature's Bounty Products & More from the Nature's Bounty Rewards Program when you enter the free codes listed in this post (in addition to product codes found on each participating product's bottle or box). Click here to sign up for free or log in if you're already a member. Enter the codes listed below to add free points to your account. Limit 8 codes every 30 days. Once you get to a new reward level, you will earn a new prize package. They will send you an email once you unlock a reward level then you can either claim or save your points for the next reward level. 100 points = Homedics 30% Discount, Nature's Bounty $2.50 Coupon & Sweepstakes Entry. 200 points = Spa & Wellness Gift Card 20% discount, Nature's Bounty $4 Coupon, Sweepstakes & Nature's Bounty Product. 400 points = Nature's Bounty $4 Coupon, Sweepstakes Entry & Nature's Bounty 3 Month Product Supply!!

FREE CODES:

• 026102
  • 043499
  • 049026
  • 123269
  • 133299
  • 719509
  • 516979 Thank you Souzy!

About Nature’s Bounty Rewards

Nature’s Bounty Rewards is a great way to be informed and get rewarded for staying on track on your health and wellness journey. Enjoy the benefits of our monthly newsletter with articles of your interest and earning points to use towards unlocking rewards.

• Mian J. HasanMian J. Hasan
    Mar 31, 2019 @ 11:54AM CDT

On B-12 bottle 2500mcg. What does it mean? Other makes has 1000mcg. Is your product too strong to digest?

• anitakayanitakay
      Jan 20, 2019 @ 11:59PM CST

I cannot find where to enter more points and do not know how many points I already have?

• AkhilkuAkhilku
        Feb 28, 2018 @ 10:22AM CST

Can u please check their website now...I am now able to redeem the points.

• AkhilkuAkhilku
          Feb 28, 2018 @ 1:26AM CST

Hi , i have 400 points and i have been trying for a few days to redeem the points but its not showing the login page for rewards redemption.i am not sure what to do.Can someone help me with this?

• Yidasia vargasYidasia vargas
            Feb 23, 2018 @ 10:56AM CST

I have 600 points left for my rewards and I don't see anything that would let me to be able to redeem them before the 28th. Does anybody know how it is possible because I don't want my points going to waste

• Kirsti RutherfordKirsti Rutherford
              Feb 21, 2018 @ 2:52PM CST

NOT A SCAM AT ALL!! I just got 3 full sized bottles of the Adult Multivitamin Gummies in the mail! They taste soooo good! I also just claimed my 2nd reward and picked another 3 free full sized bottles of the gummies!! lol I was going to get the Energy ones but decided on another option :)

• NEHA JUSTANEHA JUSTA
                Jan 9, 2018 @ 11:37AM CST

how to sign up for this?

• everimaginingeverimagining
                  Nov 11, 2017 @ 8:48AM CST

I redeemed a reward last month, and it came. Now, I can't seem to add any more codes?

• Verlyn5580Verlyn5580
                    Jan 10, 2018 @ 12:49AM CST

You can only add codes at exactly every days. I have redeem twice so just keep trying make sure it is over 30 days

• Lana BeeLana Bee
                    Nov 10, 2017 @ 9:02PM CST

it is a scam, agree with other comments. can only use 8 codes, and there is not enough points for anything. Also, no 40 points for joining as promised. waste of time

• Verlyn5580Verlyn5580
                      Nov 11, 2017 @ 12:04PM CST

You can only enter 8 codes per 30 days it is not a scam because I know several people that have gotten products one just got 3 full size bottles from them but like she said you have to invest time in doing their little quizzes and watching a short video to earn form 5/10/25 points each.

• JoyJoy
                      Nov 9, 2017 @ 8:24PM CST

this is a scam i have been at 215 points for a month now and cannot add any new codes this month either. have not received the coupon that was promised. WHAT A SCAM!!!!!

• Verlyn5580Verlyn5580
                        Jan 10, 2018 @ 12:50AM CST

Joy at 200 or 250 points you get your first full size product you have to apply and add it. I had to have the woman on the phone walk me through it. It is not a scam

• Ginny NelsonGinny Nelson
                        May 2, 2017 @ 2:43PM CDT

Not hard to find other codes.

• La LaLa La