Sign up for Daily Goodie Box (it's free) and you could be selected to receive a Box of FREE Goodies by Mail (samples, full-size products and more). No credit card required EVER!

Box of FREE Goodies by Mail

Box of FREE Goodies by Mail

Apr 7, 2017 @ 4:57PM CDT | 9 Comments | Sponsored Content (Disclosure)

Sign up for Daily Goodie Box (it's free) and you could be selected to receive a Box of FREE Goodies by Mail (samples, full-size products and more). In return for the free stuff, all you have to do is let them know what you think about the products your receive. Shipping is Free. No credit card required EVER! Click here then enter your name and email address on the form to sign up. They will send you an email with a temp password to log in (make take up to 24 hours). Be sure to fill out the "Profile" and "About You" section then check back daily to see if a Goodie Box is on its way to you! Don't forget to come back and let us know if you get one. Also, be sure to check out the Daily Goodie Box facebook page where they give away free boxes to fans all the time! Good luck!

• nena harmonnena harmon
    Oct 31, 2017 @ 8:40AM CDT

I havnt received one yet.. But I am supper excited to get one!!

• Randy CavalierRandy Cavalier
      Oct 10, 2017 @ 5:51PM CDT

Same here I did'nt receive one either.and I applied before.a little before April

• Ginny NelsonGinny Nelson
        Oct 6, 2017 @ 8:14AM CDT

Applied back in April and never received a single box. I knew this was not going to happen.

• WahndaWahnda
          Jun 24, 2017 @ 7:27PM CDT

Why didn't I get a confirmation email tried twice

• SelenaSelena
          Jun 23, 2017 @ 6:40PM CDT

I signed up but never got the confirmation email :(

• RavenRaven
            May 12, 2017 @ 12:12PM CDT

i would really like to try out some new things so that i can reccomend them for others and so i can buy them myself

• renatagemrenatagem
              Apr 10, 2017 @ 2:47PM CDT

would love be elected for it :) super excited

• Ginny NelsonGinny Nelson
                Apr 8, 2017 @ 8:09AM CDT

I hope this is not one of those websites that you have to wait a couple of years until you get selected.

• Eileen CorsinoEileen Corsino
                  Apr 7, 2017 @ 5:13PM CDT

would love to be selected