Join Wendy's Advisors Panel and give your valuable feedback to be rewarded with special perks and possibly free food and more.

Continue to Join the Wendy's Advisors Panel.

Join the Wendy's Advisors Panel

Join the Wendy's Advisors Panel

Feb 16, 2017 @ 3:13PM CST | 7 Comments | Sponsored Content (Disclosure)

Calling all Wendy's fans from 18-24 years old! Join Wendy's Advisors Panel and give your valuable feedback that will help Wendy’s to improve the products and services they provide to consumers like yourself. Click here then answer a few questions. If you qualify, you'll be able to sign up for the panel then be sure to confirm your email address to complete your registration. You will be contacted once or twice a month over the course of a year and be asked to provide your opinions and insights on a variety of topics. For every survey you complete you get a chance to win exciting prizes. PLEASE NOTE: If you do not qualify for the Wendy's Panel, you'll be redirected to YouGov. It is NOT the same as the Wendy's Panel. If you join YouGov, you'll get to take part in interesting surveys and earn points and rewards.

• Haleigh FordHaleigh Ford
    Feb 23, 2017 @ 1:19AM CST

I went to the site it said I did qualify. And I selected 18-24.. I'm always at Wendy's so I thought this would be cool.

• sharon aikensharon aiken
      Feb 20, 2017 @ 6:31AM CST

Yes please

• DebraDebra
        Feb 17, 2017 @ 10:05AM CST

Got in!

• CeeJayCeeJay
          Feb 17, 2017 @ 9:37AM CST

This is NOT a Wendy's panel. It redirects to a market research company, YouGov Shame on you VonBeau.

• MrsVonBeauMrsVonBeau
            Feb 17, 2017 @ 9:55AM CST

This offer IS for a Wendy's Panel. If you are not eligible for the Wendy's Panel, it will redirect you to YouGov.

• BrianeEBrianeE
            Feb 17, 2017 @ 4:57AM CST

All I see is a survey website. Did I do it right? This says nothing about Wendy's it YouGov surveys.

• WendyWendy
              Feb 16, 2017 @ 5:27PM CST

I love Wendy's food and my name is Wendy too. Thank you!