Free Used Prescription Glasses
ReSpectacle: FREE High Quality Used Prescription Glasses - ReSpectacle offers quality, used eyeglasses to underserved communities worldwide. If you or someone you know is in need of a pair of prescription glasses but can't afford them, follow the instructions below.
1) Visit ReSpectacle.org
2) Click "Browse" then enter your prescription given to you by your eye specialist.
3) Browse through the selection of glasses that approximate your prescription. Detailed photographs can be seen by clicking on the glasses. Percentile match is listed in the right column, which estimates how closely the glasses match your prescription.
Note: Numbers in green are the best, indicating the closest match to your prescription.
4) Pick the pair you like best, which also has a high match percentile.
5) Once a pair is selected, click on "Get these ReSpectacles!".
6) Fill out the required information including name and mailing address, then click "Order my ReSpectacles!".
7) The glasses will be shipped to you in about 7-10 business days. The website offers opportunity to contribute to defray the cost of shipping, however this is not required.
Want to donate your old glasses? If you do not live near any drop-off locations, they welcome shipments of used glasses:
Associated Eye Care, LTD
care of Jeffrey Lynch MD
1719 Tower Drive
Stillwater, MN 55082
Please note, they do not compensate for shipping costs of donated glasses.
Respectacle is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that uses the power of the Internet to facilitate redistribution of quality, used eyeglasses to underserved communities worldwide.
Our glasses are donated by members of our community. They are then cleaned, categorized, and loaded into our online database based on their prescription.