FREE NetSpend Prepaid Visa Plus FREE $20 Cash Bonus
FREE NetSpend Prepaid Visa Plus FREE $20 Cash Bonus - Here's an easy way to score $20 cash for FREE! Simply sign up for a free NetSpend Prepaid Visa and get your free $20 when you load $40 to it. You'll be able to use the card just like cash anywhere that accepts cards so it's like they're paying YOU $20 to shop, plus you can even withdraw the money at an ATM!! We've fully tested this deal and it works! Follow the instructions below to get yours..
How to get your FREE $20:
- First, sign up for a free NetSpend account through our link (or one from the comments below) to order your free prepaid Visa [No credit check!]. You must provide accurate information or you will not be eligible.
- Once your card arrives in the mail in about 10 business days [ours arrived in 5], activate it online or by calling the number on the sticker on the front of the card.
- Load at least $40 to your card by direct deposit or in-store with cash. There are NO fees to load money to your NetSpend card by direct deposit with a PayPal account!
- Here's how to use PayPal to load funds: Go to your NetSpend account and click on "Direct Deposit" from the menu to get the routing number and deposit id (account number). Go to your PayPal profile, select My money and click "Link a new bank". Enter the routing number and account number from your RushCard account. PayPal will sent 2 small deposits to your NetSpend account within 2-3 business days. Once you see the deposit amounts, go back to PayPal to confirm.
- Once you've loaded $40, NetSpend will add an additional $20 to your card for FREE within 2 business days!
- Spend it all on groceries or a bill ($1 transaction fee will apply) or withdraw the full $60 from an ATM (fees apply)!
- Plus, refer your friends then once they load $40 to their new card, they'll get $20 for free and you will too!
- NOTE: If you choose to withdraw your money from an ATM, you will have to pay the ATM fee. Also, there is an Account Inactivity Fee of $5.95 if your card has no activity for 90 days so if you don't plan on using the card after you get your free money, simply cancel your account using the "Close Your Account" link on the website.
- It's that easy!
NOTE: You will not be eligible for this offer if you previously had a NetSpend card (issued by Bancorp Bank, BofI Federal Bank or MetaBank) that was used for a value load, purchase, cash withdrawal or incurred a balance inquiry fee, at any time during the 180 calendar days before the day the $40 load requirement is fully met.