NeilMed is offering CF Patients a Sinus Rinse Bottle or Neti Pot and two packets for FREE! Follow the instructions to claim yours.

Continue to Free Neti Pot or Sinus Rinse Bottle.

Free Neti Pot or Sinus Rinse Bottle

Free Neti Pot or Sinus Rinse Bottle

Nov 4, 2012 @ 3:08PM CST | 5 Comments

NeilMed is offering Cystic Fibrosis Patients a Free Neti Pot or Sinus Rinse Bottle with two packets. Fill out the form then click through the slide show and take the quiz to get yours.

Additional Info

NOTE: If you have received a free Neti Pot in the past, you may not be able to sign up for another one. The offer is limited to 1 free item per address across all Facebook promotions. "Existing fans who have already requested are not eligible. Repeat and incomplete requests will be discarded. Please allow at least 30 business days for delivery of product"

NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot

NasaFlo Neti Pot is a natural soothing saline nasal wash. Neti pots have been around for thousands of years, mainly used by yoga enthusiasts. The neti pot is an excellent way to clean mucus from the nose making medication more effective.

UmmiOf7UmmiOf7
Aug 16, 2016 @ 8:52PM CDT

I received an "Congratulations", at the end of the quiz. I guess that means that the Neti pot is on its way.

MichelleMichelle
Jun 20, 2016 @ 1:18PM CDT

It did the same for me just a quiz, and nothing about doctors. Then it scored what I got, and said "Congratulations"! That's all.

Cindy zepedaCindy zepeda
Oct 18, 2013 @ 5:42AM CDT

How do you get one

AllyshaAllysha
Jun 28, 2013 @ 8:41AM CDT

worked fine for me.. however i didn't watch a video.. there was a quiz for me to take after i filled out my info.. there was nothing on there about a doctor's name or anything.. perhaps they changed it? or perhaps i didn't do it right.. but it told me Congratulations at the end so i guess time will tell..

Sarah GrahamSarah Graham
Mar 29, 2013 @ 4:53PM CDT

This is an offer for CF patients only. It asks for your Dr. name and address.