Get a free autographed celebrity photo of your choice: Ashton Kutcher, Vince Vaughn, Samuel L. Jackson, Charlie Sheen, and more.

Free Autographed Celebrity Photos

Free Autographed Celebrity Photos

May 4, 2011 @ 2:20AM CDT | 13 Comments

Celebrity Merchandise is offering Free Autographed Celebrity Photos that are b&w on heavy stock with the actor's actual signature printed. Choose from: Anna Paquin, Andrew J. Lincoln, Ashton Kutcher, Danai Gurira, Emily Deschanel, Hank Azaria, Hector Elizondo, Ralph Fiennes, Rosanne, Samuel L. Jackson, Vince Vaughn, and Willem Dafoe. This freebie has been around for many years and has been verified and received.

Additional Info

Click the green link above, select the photos you'd like by clicking on "Add One To Basket" then click on Checkout (located top right). Create an account or place your free order without an account. Look for your free celebrity photos to arrive within 8-10 weeks.

Shared by dragonnikki72 and Posted by MrsVonBeau ~ See more Freebies

vikkivikki
Dec 2, 2013 @ 7:00AM CST

its not expired, they just have a website that's failing security checks, I ordered and received mine today 2 Dec 2013

Jul 8, 2013 @ 1:01AM CDT

Thank you for letting us know, Jake. We'll marked this one as expired.

JakeJake
Jul 8, 2013 @ 12:48AM CDT

This is the message I received from Windows when I got to "checkout", "

"The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not yet valid.Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website"

I think I'll pass on this freebie:)

amam
May 21, 2013 @ 10:29PM CDT

Is shipping free also. ThanksThanks

KittyKitty
Mar 3, 2013 @ 9:50AM CST

Works great! Have ordered photos more than once from these guys, get them every time!

wilmc1970wilmc1970
Jan 31, 2013 @ 7:12PM CST

i got mine back in 2008 it took a while but they came they have added more this time so i,m ordering again. it takes 8-10 weeks when i knew it they were in the mail box and my face was disbelief but got them still today at home it real no scam.

Eryn RectorEryn Rector
Nov 16, 2012 @ 1:13PM CST

This is one of the first freebies I ordered back in March I believe... I never got them. I just ordered them again, hoping that that actually come this time *fingers crossed*

sarasara
Nov 16, 2012 @ 11:12AM CST

good

sarasara
Nov 16, 2012 @ 11:11AM CST

good

AnaAna
Jun 16, 2012 @ 9:18PM CDT

Free Celebrity Photos

AllisonAllison
May 20, 2011 @ 11:15PM CDT

I sure hope I get them, it seems really cool. I really want them now!

MrVonBeauMrVonBeau
May 5, 2011 @ 1:33AM CDT

The celebrities are not signing each individual photo. What you'll receive is a photocopy of the original.

lisalisa
May 4, 2011 @ 7:44PM CDT

how can you tell if its really their signature and not forged?

MrVonBeauMrVonBeau
Mar 30, 2011 @ 1:33AM CDT

This one has been tested, verified and received! We ordered our free celeb photos back Dec and got them in Feb. =)