Video Post: December 5, 2012
We certainly hope you all are getting some fun free stuff in your mailbox! It sure does make checking the mail way more fun because you never know what surprise is going to be waiting in there for you!
We had lots of cool stuff show up this last week and are excited to tell you about it. Our top favorites are definitely the $20 Target gift card that came from the My Adorable Athlete promotion, the $25 Amazon gift card from a giveaway on the Half Off Depot facebook page and the bottle of Pure Matters vitamins that we were able to score for FREE with the free $10 eGift card we got from them. Our Fancy Feast 2012 ornament arrived and are so happy to add it to our tree next to the one re received last year.
Other goodies that arrived: Scotch-Brite Botanical Wipe sample with $1 coupon, L'Oreal Colour Rich Lip Gloss from the L'Oreal Gold Rewards program, Betty Crocker calendar, Joyce Meyer calendar, a box of Advil Congestion Relief 10 ct and a stack of coupons from Smiley360, Veggie Wash from Swaggable, Aveeeno Nourish+Strengthen shampoo & conditioner samples, Tena coupons [$7 and $14 off], Melissa & Doug construction paper from the free $10 Green Cupboards credit offer, photo address labels from Walgreens [forgot to show these in the video] and a stack of great magazines.
Freebies, Samples, Coupons and Deals discussed in the video above.
- Free L'Oreal Gold Rewards ✗
- Aveeno Hair Care Samples ✗
- Free 2013 Joyce Meyer Calendar ✗
- Free Pantene Beautiful Lengths ✗
- Free 2013 Betty Crocker Calendar ✗
- Free 2012 Holiday Ornament ✗
- Free $10 Pure Matters GC ✗
- Pure Matters Possible Freebie ✗
- Disinfecting Wipes Sample ✗
- Free Address Labels Shipped ✗
- Free Greeting Card Today Only ✗
- Tena $7 Off Coupon [Freebie] ✗
- Tena $14 Off Coupon [Freebie] ✗