« «

PayPal Moola Mania Instant Win Game

Ends: Mar 15, 2018 at 9:59pm MDT

Collect and Win Game Prizes:

ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: $10,000 transferred into your PayPal account. ARV: $10,000.

FIVE (5) FIRST PRIZES: $1,000 transferred into your PayPal account. ARV: $1,000.

FIFTY (50) SECOND PRIZES: $100 transferred into your PayPal account. ARV: $100.

FIVE HUNDRED (500) THIRD PRIZES: $10 transferred into your PayPal account. ARV: $10.

Instant Win Game Prizes:

TEN THOUSAND (10,000) INSTANT WIN GAME PRIZES: $5 transferred into your PayPal account. ARV: $5.

Note: PayPal account required. To enter without making a purchase, visit https://paypal.com/moolamania/cr and login with your PayPal account to request a free code that will be delivered via email. DO THIS 10 TIMES PER DAY TO GET 10 FREE CODES. Visit https://paypal.com/moolamania/oamoe to enter your code(s).

Check out these Instant Wins!

hyde522hyde522
February 1, 2018 4:26 pm

anybody else get the code has already been entered when you try to put it in? I put two in and then after everyone i got says it has already been used.

Jamie J BeauchampJamie J Beauchamp
February 1, 2018 4:45 pm

Same thing happened to me so I filled out the form on the FAQ page (https://paypal.promo.eprize.com/collectandwin/faq.html) and asked them to look into it.

hyde522hyde522
February 1, 2018 4:50 pm

oh, great, glad it's not just me then.

February 7, 2018 12:09 am

Yea it happen to me to but it was because I was not paying attention and put the wrong number in.

Jamie J BeauchampJamie J Beauchamp
February 7, 2018 8:36 am

Won $5 Today! :D

Won $5 Today! :D
Brooke KellyBrooke Kelly
February 11, 2018 3:33 pm

I’ve won the $5 instant win twice so far! Thank you!

Cierra GibsonCierra Gibson
February 15, 2018 7:50 am

How do I make a purchase in order to get a game piece

Cierra GibsonCierra Gibson
February 17, 2018 3:57 pm

I cant enter my codes for today

Leasim DeversLeasim Devers
March 1, 2018 8:17 pm

I've been playing for almost a week and I only get duplicates. I have two pieces of every one. And can't get either a third one or the instant win. Any advice

Name:

Email:

DO NOT leave your address in the comments. Be sure to follow the instructions above. If you need help leave a comment (be as specific as possible) and someone will help very quickly.