Did you miss this offer?
Sign up for VonBeau Text Alerts and receive a text when we publish freebies that go fast!
Other offers you might like:
FREE $2 to Spend at Kmart or SearsNo Longer AvailableExpired: Mar 21, 2017 11:02am | Comments 1 | This page may contain sponsored content. Read the full Disclosure
You can get a FREE $2 to Spend at Kmart or Sears by downloading Shop Your Way's new Social Shopping Marketplace Apple App called "Fount" and entering the promo code FOUNT2 upon sign up. Follow the instructions exactly as listed below to make sure your get the FREE $2 before the offer ends!!
- First, click here and add me as your Personal Shopper for Kmart & Sears (it’s free) by clicking the green "Become a Client" button. By adding me, you'll have direct access to me by text or email for personalized advice or assistance with all your shopping needs, as well as exclusive coupons and promotions to make sure you’re getting the best deal.
- Next, download the Fount Android app or the download the Fount iOS app or search for "Fount" in the app store.
- Sign Up using the same email as your Shop Your Way account and enter the promo code: FOUNT2 to get the FREE $2 Credit. You must enter the promo code or you will not get the credit. Do NOT use facebook to join.
- Confirm your email address and the $2 will be added to your Shop Your Way account within 5-7 days. You can check your points balance on SYW to see around that time to see when it's been added.
- Use your free $2 credit to shop on Kmart.com or Sears.com to get something FREE! You can also redeem your points on an in-store purchase.
- You can also earn another $10 Credit when spent $25 or more in the Fount app. Please note the points take up to 48 hours to show up in your account and are available to use after 30 days. The points expire after 1 year.
- Be sure that your Shop Your Way account is linked before making the purchase; here's how to check:
- Tap on Me or Menu
- Tap on the settings icon
- Tap on Shop Your Way Rewards
- If connected, your Shop Your Way account info will display and then you're all set!