Prime Program for Low-Income CustomersUpdated: Feb 6, 2018 12:16pm | Comments 0 | MOBILE FRIENDLY | This page may contain sponsored content. Read the full Disclosure
Amazon has a discounted Prime program for qualifying customers with an EBT card! The new program allows eligible customers to get Amazon’s Prime membership for $5.99 a month, a savings of 46% off the normal $10.99 a month rate. You qualify if you have a valid Electronic Benefit Transfer card (EBT), used to disburse funds for several government assistance programs including Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), and Women, Infants, and Children Nutrition Program (WIC). Click here to sign up today and enjoy all the great benefits of a Prime membership including FREE Two-Day Shipping, unlimited streaming to tens of thousands of movies and TV episodes, ad-free music, and much more. Thank you Kathy!
About Amazon Prime
Amazon Prime members can:
- Instantly watch over 40,000 movies and TV episodes with titles for everyone
- Enjoy on-demand, ad-free music steaming on over two million songs
- Borrow books from the Kindle Owners' Lending Library
- Save on millions of items including diapers
- Free 2-hour delivery on everyday items with Prime Now
- Get unlimited FREE two-day shipping with no minimum order size
Offers you might like:
Check out these Sweeps!
Remember: VonBeau.com does not send out free samples or free products. Follow the instructions provided above to request the listed item.